Are you new to the puzzle trend? Has it been ages since you put a puzzle together and don't know how to start? Here is my advice to make putting a puzzle together fun, easy and enjoyable.
SORT YOUR PIECES
- separating the edges is a good first start
- sort the rest of the pieces by color to make it easier to find patterns
PUT THE EDGE PIECES TOGETHER FIRST
- helps you understand the size of the finished puzzle
- helps you match up the picture from the box
WORK ON ONE COLOR AT A TIME
- look for the easy to identify details like eyes, spots and outlines of the images
- start with smaller images/characters to get things going
Puzzles take time and patience
Step away for a while if you are having a hard time finding matches
Sometimes you just need fresh eyes
Have fun and happy puzzling!!